Sophie's b-day
I just posted a bunch of pictures from S's b-day party. I posted each picture as its own post because I just discovered that it is really easy to post pictures using Picasa.
Anyway, they were posted in reverse order, so look at them from bottom to top. Sorry about that!
Her party was a ballerina themed party and the girls made dancing wands, then put on a ballet performance using the wands and wearing tutus. They also played a version of duck duck goose. Then came the cupcakes.
Instead of gifts for Sophie, each girl brought a wrapped book and we did a book exchange and everyone took home a book. Fun was had by all!
Enjoy!
And, the girls loved the dolls and other goodies from Grandma Lorraine and Papa Lee! Thanks so much!

2 Comments:
These are great!!! Thanks.
Looks like fun. What great ideas!
Post a Comment
<< Home