March 9
So, happy birthday to Nate. I took his family pictures to school today to show around and they got a lot, and I mean a lot, of ooos and aaaahs.
Nate....we need to hear from you once in a while.
I appreciate all of your supportive comments about education vs. striking. And I do envy the places in this world that put education as a top priority. Things in that department are still stagnated here. More to come....
I wanted to tell you about our weather today in Pocatello. We had a crazy front early this morning. It took me 1/2 hour to get to work. It usually takes me 8-10 minutes. Everyone was just creeping along. The roads were solid ice, clear and thick. Lee was in it all night. The first thing he said when he got home was,"When that icy wind hits you, think about moving someplace warm." I pinned him down a little bit and he did indicate that he was somewhat serious about moving where it is warm when we retire. He has pretty much had it with cold weather. Since that is a ways off, we shall see. He loves Tucson.

2 Comments:
It is hard to imagine it that cold there and about 70 degree here. Tucson is a great place to live and we would sure love having you here down the road.
Glad you are enjoying the pictures.
I keep trying to get Nate on here. He reads the blogs, but I guess he hasn't written yet!
We'll keep trying.
Had similar weather in Burns. I had to drive to John Day, but the roads were only a little icy.
The low today was 13 F.
Post a Comment
<< Home