A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Moral Breakdown

This past weekend I went to Boise and on the way there, I had a complete lapse in my personal morals and standards.
I stopped at Wal-Mart.
And I bought a TV with a DVD player.
I feel so ashamed, but at least I was finally able to see "School of Rock".

8 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

"School of Rock?" Isn't that on cable? You got cable too? What's happening to you? Next thing we know you'll be buying and opperating a "Gap" franchise. I'm disappointed.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Jyll said...

I just can't believe it!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Rabecca said...

LOL, Brad and I were just talking about how we hate shopping at walmart. We only stop buy twice a month and thats because the bank we got the car loan from is only at walmart. Since I am putting my whole pay check into the car, we just stop buy and put money into the laon.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so....its almost like Brecca bought their car at Wall-Mart? We are still holding out...no cable yet, anyway.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Im planning on moving my family into a remote cabin in Montana, and mailing anonymous packages to major "high tech" firms (like Wal-Mart). Would you like to see my Manifesto?

5:48 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Wal-Mart has a bank?

No cable/satellite/TiVo for me.
I also got a new backpack (not at Wal-Mart).

9:24 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

So I'm moving ahead of Brecca into the 20th century, eh? (And yes, I know what the current century is).

9:26 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

I have a beard

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home