A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sophie the Easy Going

So I get home from work last night at about midnight, and Sophie is awake and throwing up. A lot. Niki is cleaning her up, then she heaves, then I clean her and we do laundry and then she heaves again....you know. Anyway, its about 1:30 in the morning, and she is standing in the middle of her room throwing up like nobody's business. I come into the room and she says "Wow, look at all this puke. It's everywhere. It's really gross, huh?" I'm so proud of her. She pukes like she's the next Keith Moon or something, nothing to it. Wasn't crying or anything. Oh, wait, didn't keith moon choke on his puke? I guess that means she's better than that. Awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

At least its not coming out the other end. I'm sure she'd be proud of that too.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Rabecca said...

I bet she feels better now that she got all that out huh? I know I feel better everytime I puke.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home