An option for after the weekend
Jyll asked her parents if they'd be willing to take their boat out to American Falls on Monday or Tuesday (after Logan) for all of us. They said they would. If you're interested in spending one of those days out there water skiing/tubing/kneeboarding/wakeboarding/drowning let me know. All we'd need to do is bring food and pitch in gas $$. We could set up base on one of American Falls Reservoir's beautiful sandy beaches, and play from there. Our kids have always enjoyed it, because they can play in the mud. All of our kids have life jackets, and I'm sure we could borrow jackets for Sophie, Talia, and Jaycee...so don't worry about that. For those of you who will have to work, we might be able to do it later in the day so you can make it for part of the day. I thought about begging them to to it at Bear Lake on Sat., but they will be going home from Park City that day, and I know they like to get home that day pretty early. Either way, let me know.

3 Comments:
I would like to go, but I will have to say no because I have to work that day. I am going to use up all of my general day's off for Rabecca and the baby. On the other hand, I'm sure Rabecca would still find the time to go, unless her family is still in town.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
That sounds like fun, my family will most likely be leaving on Sunday night or monday morning. Most of them will have to be back for work. So I'm in!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home