A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Friday, April 07, 2006

My Worst Nightmare

Now, I don't know where she heard this, or how she came to be using this, but Sophie is now referring to herself in the third person. I was hoping it was just a passing thing, but now we're going on one week, and she is still doing it. "Sophie wants to have Mac and Cheese for dinner because it's her favorite" or "Sophie loves her new flashy shoes". I think I'll just start saving up for her new jewel-crusted, gold/platinum plated teeth right now. Sophie needs the bling on the grills, don'cha know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Eric wonders what this signifies. He thinks it isn't a problem. But then, Eric lives in his own little world, but that's okay because they all know him there.
Eric is going to make some scrambled eggs for breakfast now. He likes them with picante sauce.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home