Bike
I have hung up the keys to the car, again, and I have put on my bike helmet. I like to bike to work for four reasons. First, it saves gas. Second, I can keep my slim figure. Third I really like it, and fourth I need to keep my "hippy" status. No need for TV, cell phones, cars, or modern medicine in my world. I live off leaves and twigs!

4 Comments:
You bike to work? Isn't that a 45 min. to an hour drive from Logan? How long does it take you to bike?
Either way, good for you.
Will you be taking a car to work as it draws closer to Rabecca's delivery time?
Actually he only rides his bike to the van pool, but its about a 15 minute bike ride. :)
I've only ridden my bike to work twice this year. Both times I got a flat tire. Once on my way there, and once on my way home. It stunk. Anyway, I'm heading out to change my flat tire...again, so I can ride tomorrow. I figure that if I blow a tube per day, it is still cheaper than driving.
I was toying with riding my bike to work. It would be a nice 10 mile ride down the Erie Canal green path. But I think that the chub rub might be a little too painful for my delicate thighs. We'll see.
If Eric rides his bike to work, could he just wear that cool construction helmet on his bike? That would save a helmet change a day...
Post a Comment
<< Home