A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

He's Finally Here!!!






After 15 ½ hours of labor little Elliot is finally here! He weighs 8lbs 4oz and 21 ½ inches long. We have tons of pictures and we also have it on film, but for right now here are a few pictures. When we get the internet back in our house we will have more pictures.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Wow! He looks nothing like any Crook Baby I've ever seen! I honestly don't think I've ever seen that much blonde hair on a new-born. Pretty-cool. Don't break him.

Oh, here are some comforting words I got from Dad after T was born and we were always tired. He said, "Not sleeping very much? You never will again." Point being, after the crying wears off, the worrying sets in, and never ceases.

Congrats!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

I said the same thing to Scott. I've never seen a newborn that blond either. How cute!

We can't wait to meet him.

And, ditto as to what Nate said about not sleeping, etc. etc. It's all true and then some!

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....i sleep just fine. It's the rest of my family that can't sleep.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Jyll said...

He is so cute. I know everyone has already said it, but I have never seen a Crook baby that is so fair. He is beautiful. Great job guys! We can't wait to see him. Keep sending pictures. They change so fast. We love you guys!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home