The Crook family blog.
posted by Rabecca @ 10:35 AM
It looks like a smile to me too. What a cutie.
What a sweet boy. I was just thinking today that we needed some more pictures of Elliot on here. How are you feeling Rabecca?
He started smiling in his sleep bought 2 weeks ago, then I caught him smiling when he was awake just the other day, but I have a feeling that he doesn't know that he's smiling because he's too little. I'm feeling great!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
It looks like a smile to me too. What a cutie.
What a sweet boy. I was just thinking today that we needed some more pictures of Elliot on here. How are you feeling Rabecca?
He started smiling in his sleep bought 2 weeks ago, then I caught him smiling when he was awake just the other day, but I have a feeling that he doesn't know that he's smiling because he's too little.
I'm feeling great!
Post a Comment
<< Home