A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

THIS VIDEO WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

IF YOU SEE JUST ONE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO DESIGNED TO TEACH JAPANESE SPEAKERS, VIA AEROBICS INSTRUCTORS, WHAT TO SAY WHEN THEY ARE BEING ROBBED BY TWO ENGLISH-SPEAKING MEN, ONE OF WHOM IS WEARING HIS HEAD BANDANA BACKWARD, make it this one.

My two favorite aspects:
1) the Muzak playing in the background during the robbery
2)the "American" police officer trying to hide his Australian accent.

All together now: Spare me my life!



4 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

I personally liked the zoom in shots of the instructors' shoulders.

By the way, if they were "rubbed by two men," why are they complaining and smiling simultaneously?

8:48 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

I want to steal a purse from a Japanese girl now. It seems so easy.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

When does the full length movie come out?

BTW - I watched some of the other Zuiikin English videos. They only get better.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Rabecca said...

I....have no comment.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home