A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I started School too!

Just to let you know I am continuing my education. I am doing only one class this semester, and maybe two next semester online. As I am converted to a government employee, the government will pay 100% of my tuition, and books but for now I am stuck with the bill.

On the other hand things have been really busy, mostly for Rabecca. Since her accident she has been doing most of the work with the lawyer, and the insurance companies. Suprisingly, right now, I don't think that we will have to file a suit because the insurance companies have agreed to pay for the car rental, medical, the car loss, and 80% of Rabeccas lost time at work. Things might change in the future, and there is probably something we are not thinking about, or planning for. By the way, our car was deemed a total loss, and we need to buy a new car. Any suggestions? (I was thinking a Honda Accord, Nissan Altima, or Toyota Corolla)

We have also signed a contract to buy that three bedroom condo in Roy. Now we have to wait for the mortage broker to do his thing, the title company, final walk through, etc. etc. It might not be the best deal on Earth, but I figure it is adequate for the market around here, and it makes Rabecca happy. (some people ask for $116,00 and some ask for $134,000 for a condo like this)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Know what? I am really glad you went with the condo in Roy. You both liked it, and it seemed to fit all of your requirements. Keep us posted.

I am also excited that you are continuing with your education. Are you working with Utah State still?

Good luck on the car stuff. It is always such an inconvenience for this type of thin. How is Rabecca's neck/back?

2:26 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Oh yeah, Hill struck a deal with USU to have classes piped onto base through the internet. I was already enrolled in the graduate program, and it's like I never lost a beat there.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home