A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

CHICKEN POX




We have had quite an interesting week! 4 out of 5 kids have had the chicken pox. The only one that has escaped is Carlie. The older 3 were immunized so they didn't get it too bad. The boys finally went back to school yesterday. I thought Macey had it the worst until Shae got it. The poor girl is so uncomfortable. The nurse was amazed that a 7 week old baby that is nursing could get it. Leave it to us!!! Anyway, everyone is all better except the baby and hopefully she will start looking better soon. Hope everyone is doing okay! Sorry Eric, I just had to post the picture of you and Carlie. We mention Uncle Eric or show her your picture and she is all smiles.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Bummer about the chicken pox. At least you get it over with all at once. Don't you?
Say "Hi" to Carlie for me. :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Oh no! I was so hoping that you would be able to avoid that. But, I am glad that the kids are getting well. Maybe soon you will be able to settle into a regular routine. You haven't been able to settle into one since Shea was born, have you? That just has to be stressful.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Rabecca said...

Man I freak out if Elliot is sick, but having 3 kids sick all at once? Nate better be spoiling you!!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicken pox after vaccination....you guys hit everything! Good to know that everyone is doing better, though.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home