A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Its been way too long

Sorry about that guys, Things have been pretty busy here, but let me give you some info on whats goin down in Roy, Utah!

Elliot took his first couple steps all by himself the other week, and it makes mommy scared to death!! He also LOVES stairs, he can climb them as fast as I can get to him. Every time I put the gate up he just cry's, its kinda cute. Its like I took his best friend away. He still has no hair! Well, he does but you can't tell far away. heh heh :) Another thing he likes doing is getting into the cupboard now he only does it when I just cleaned the kitchen all the other times he doesn't, I think he knows that too. He is also learning to point at things and babble which i think is adorable! Like one day I was feeding him lunch, he notice the lid to his baby food and started to point at it, then looking back at me and just babbling, it was cute. Oh and another thing thats cute is, when ever Elliot plays by himself or with me or dad he says "dad" or "dada" but whenever he NEEDS something he says "mom" kinda funny huh? If he needs something who gives it to him? MOMMY!! But when he's playing who does he say? DADDY! Anyway, thought that was fun.

Brad is still working at Hill, nothing new there. But I got a job! :) I'm working at Golds gym in the day care, when I first applied I thought it would be great cause I can take Elliot with me, but when they called to hire me they said they had problems in the past with that. no biggie I have friends who can watch him for an hour before Brad get's home. I'm only working 3 days a week from 4-8pm So Its perfect. The pay isn't that great, but I'm not working for the money I'm working to get out of the house, and not have to pay the 50 bucks a month for a golds gym membership :) heh heh, GREAT IDEA!!

I think that's it, Oh also Rachael made me read these books about love, vampires, and werewolf's. So now I can't stop thinking about becoming a vampire! Lomg story you'll have to read to understand why. :) Its called "twilight" by Stephenie Meyer. very good you should check it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

It is incredible that Elliot is changing so fast. We just saw him a few weeks ago, and since then he has started to walk.

Good luck with your new job. In order to avoid getting sick from all of the germs you will be exposed to, be sure to take your vitamins and eat well. Get your sleep too.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I am trying something out. Excuse me if this gets posted.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home