Lots of fun...
Yesterday we celebrated Nate's birthday. I think it was a hard birthday for him to have. 30 is killing him. We all went to dinner at Applebees, where Nate accidently spilled an entire glass of water. Somehow he managed to get everyone, but himself. Macey was crying because she was hungry and now cold. Triston was bouncing off the walls because he was excited to have them sing to him and bring him ice cream. Good times!!!
Today we are celebrating Triston's birthday early and then heading off to the mountains to camp. Our ward is having a campout. We have not been camping since Caleb was about 4 months old. Unfortunately, it is supposed to be cold and rainy. :-( At least the kids will be nice and warm in their new sleeping bags (thanks Eric!). They are so excited to use them.
That's it from here! Oh, we did buy a digital camera so when I figure it out I will post some pictures.
Have a good day!

3 Comments:
Happy B-Day Nate. Now that you're 30, the gut and grey hair will begin.
30 was a tough B-Day for me, too. It was the end of an era for me.
Let me know how the slepping bags work.
it wasn't the gut or the grey hair that got me...it was the hair on my back. And on my ears. And in my nose. And on the tip of my nose.
I totally agree with Scott! I feel like I will look like grandpa parker in a year or two.
Post a Comment
<< Home