Kinda' Weird
In one of my classes I have a student named Eric Brook. I started a bit when I saw his name on my roster. (He thought it was funny that barring one letter, his name was the same as my son's. Both good fellas.)
So then I got looking at class lists and thinking:
I have a Jaycene, a Sophie, a Scott, a Lee, a Rebecca, an Ian (as in Wadsworth), an Arthur (as in Miskin), and a Sadie (as in Parker).
The oddest thing is that most of them are in either my 6th or 7th period classes. The cool thing is that all of them are neat people.
:)

1 Comments:
Too many pain killers in your diet?
Thats cool, but I have a different story about names. Here at work you must always have names in duplicate. There are 3 Brad's, 2 Jared's, 3 Jason's, 2 Craig's, 2 Morales', and a few Chuong Tran's. I din't know the last one was such a common name around here like John Smith or something.
Post a Comment
<< Home