A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Funny Pic


OK, here is the story behind this picture, as you know Elliot loves to get under that thing and play around, well now that he knows how to stand he thought it would be fun to try standing while he was under his toy. When he did, he got his face inside one of his holes where he puts his legs through IF he was in it right. :) Brad and I thought it was so cute and funny we had to take a picture of it. Now we have to share it with all of you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

That is cute. It made me laugh aloud in my empty classroom.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I know how Elliot feels. I get my head caught in legholes all the time...

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home