A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

another funny story plus pictures!

Macey and Carlie dancing around
Shae
Here is a picture of the big screen TV a guy in our ward rented for the superbowl party at our house. It was hard for all the boys in our house to part with.

After reading Scott's blog, Nate told me I need to add a story about Macey. The other day we were combing out her hair after a bath and she told me that she needed some camel. Camel???? I asked her what she meant, but she just kept insisting that she needed some camel for her hair. After going back and forth for a while she finally reached under my sink and pulled out the mousse?????????????????????? Oh Macey!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Hey. I think I made a comment a few days ago. Maybe I meant to but got distracted.

Thanks for the great pictures. I have told the stories of Sophie and Macey several times. I always get a good laugh.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home