Invitation
I was planning on doing a backpack trip in July around the time of the family reunion. I invited Scott to come and while we were talking on the phone, he had the good idea to invite everyone.
Everyone who could carry a 40 lbs backpack and not have a coronary (my rules).
So...it will be in the Tetons July 8, 9, 10.
The dates are not set in stone, and everything is pretty fluid right now. I'm just trying to get a feel for who would be interested.

3 Comments:
I bet brad is interested, I'll let him know
Those of us not interested/able to carry 40 lbs. over rough terrain and sleep with the bugs might think about planning something fun. I am thinking about a trip to the spa, lunch, movie, whatever play might be in town...something like that. Any takers? Any ideas?
Spa, lunch, movie sounds like my kind of fun :)
Post a Comment
<< Home