A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

This is Really Nate...Not Jyll


I decided to let you all enjoy my ear hair. Lovely isn't it? It just showed up overnight. Luckily it isn't black yet. I decided to spare you the gut and back hair pictures, and I've already trimmed my nose hair today, so your S.O.L. on those. I've gotta go. We're going to pick up some "Just for Men."

3 Comments:

Blogger Niki said...

Yeah, I knew you were in for it Nate, when I saw you in a bathing suit about 5 years ago. You had the same seemingly innocuous hair growth on your back that Scott had when I first met him. I tried to warn you Jyll! But, at that point you were already married, so you were as stuck as I was. ;)

Funny how they managed to keep that family trait hidden from us until after we said "I do" isn't it? Me thinks we were hoodwinked!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Jyll said...

Hair everywhere!!! Good thing I love him so much. I just need to keep on trimming them for him. I agree with you Niki!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Rabecca said...

Everytime I give Brad a hair cut I trim his back hair also! He doesn't have the ear hair yet, but I think in a couple years...just give him time ladies and then I get to sit down at the table with you and talk about how our men are growing old!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home