A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Vienna Boys Choir





Brad and I went to the Vienna Boys Choir this week, and let me just tell you how amzing it was. Even their little warm up was great! They sang about 30 songs including, Mozart, Songs from "The sound of music", and QUEEN! They also sang a bunch of their Folk songs, with little dancing in leiderhosen. They had great solo's, some of those boys were just amazing I couldn't believe it. The first 3 songs Elliot was moving like none other, like he was dancing, I felt him everwhere! Then after that he just stopped, I kinda figure he went to sleep. It was definitely a great experience.

This weekend, we are fixing up Elliots room, we have mod podged some old comic book art onto his dresser drawer. It actually looks awesome, we'll have to take some pictures soon so everyone knows what we're doing.


3 Comments:

Blogger Niki said...

Brad and Rabecca--do you need another invite for Rabecca? I mentioned in a group e-mail a while back that I didn't have a separate e-mail for Rabecca and that I needed her e-maill address, but I'm not sure if you noticed it, Brad.

I notice that you replied to both e-mails and appear as two separate "memberships" to this blog, so to speak, Brad. Is one of them for Becca? If so, maybe you need to change the user name to her name so that she'll have her own identity--that way we'll know which of you is posting. I gather from the context of this post that it's Becca, right?

Anyway, just wanted to make sure that she wasn't left out. Let me know if she needs a separate invite and what her e-mail address is if she does. Thanks!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Jyll said...

That is really neat. What talent you have Brad! This baby is very lucky to have you guys as it's parents. Are you feeling okay Rabecca?

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that biff bang pow poster you made is pretty cool, brad. seriously, it's hot.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home