A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Fun in the sun
















Just thought I would share a couple of pictures of the kids enjoying the weather. It was 95 degrees yesterday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Great looking kids. I am jealous of the warmth.

This morning I was excited as I drove to work because I could see that the grass next to the interstate was finally turning green.....

11:38 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Who's that blonde Mexican in your yard? Oh it's Caleb.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Oh, it's Triston.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I bought a new, warm fleece at the Columbia Sportwear Outlet in Bend yesterday. I might not wear it for very long though. Temperatures here are starting to climb into the 50s.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

The goggles are cool.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home