Cool stuff
So, Niki went to this luncheon that was held for local area attorneys (she was on the organizing committee) for this thing called “Law Day”. She ended up sitting next to and talking with this local town court judge. The judge also teaches a class on hotel and restaurant law at the local community college. Turns out the textbook they use in her class was also written by said judge. So, she mentions to Niki that she needs to update her textbook but has too many things going on. Niki mentions that she is a very good writer, and to make a long story short, Niki is going to be revising a legal textbook this summer. I think that is cool, and I wanted to brag about my uber-smart wife. That's all.

5 Comments:
Uber-smart. What*ever*. But, thanks, hubby.
And, if you're even remotely interested, I posted pictures and links to the books (there's actually 2 books) over at the Black family blog.
Here is a suggestion. Add "Once upon a time" in the beginnig to keep the reading more interesting.
"Law Day" I think they call it "Judgement Day" out here in the west.
Congrats, Niki. That is a wonderful opportunity to advance your career. I know that you will do a good job. Good luck to you.
P.S. I think I will brag about her too...at lunch in the faculty room. I seem to do a lot of that kind of thing where my kids and grandkids are concerned. I think you are all so awesome.
Of course Niki is smart. I'm glad you have been able to do some things to keep your brain moving. Sometimes I wonder about my own!
:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home