I would like an update on how your pregnancy is going. Does the Dr. feel that the 13th will still be the due date? What's the latest? Gosh! The 13th is only 9 days away.
Well, the 13th is pretty close, and I feel that it might not be the 13th! I'm thinking he'll be a little late. Everything is going well, no complications at all. Elliot is still doing good, his heart beat is normal. He hasn't dropped just quite yet, and I'm only 2cm dialated. I don't think I'm efaced yet, but I will find out tuesday when I go in.
2 Comments:
Well, the 13th is pretty close, and I feel that it might not be the 13th! I'm thinking he'll be a little late. Everything is going well, no complications at all. Elliot is still doing good, his heart beat is normal. He hasn't dropped just quite yet, and I'm only 2cm dialated. I don't think I'm efaced yet, but I will find out tuesday when I go in.
We have everyones number on a piece of paper, (no cell phones) so we will call everyone when he comes.
Post a Comment
<< Home