Announcing!
The time has come - for a Shirrel and Edith Crook Family Reunion. At the urging of some nieces, we are in the planning stages for a reunion in 2007.
The date will be July 7, 2007. This is a Saturday.
The place will be Tautiphaus Park in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
In the meantime, I would like the following information from the grandchildren (hence the cousins.)
Name:
Occupation:
City of residence:
Spouse:
List of children:
Short bio:
Please get this information to me by March 31, 2007. It should be typed on a single sheet of paper. Send to:
Lorraine's email or Lee's snail mail address.

6 Comments:
Lee asked me to post this on the blog. He wrote the article and is organizing the event along with Judy.
Perhpas you could organize your trips to Idaho in order to take advantage of this.
We were just talking about that and plan to try to make it to Idaho during that week, if possible.
Sounds like fun:)
Do we get free T-shirts?
Will you come if you do get t-shirts which will not be free?
Boy, maybe we ought to have a contest for the best logo/saying and create t-shirts. Crook??? Hmmm.
I can help printing them, I can ask my old boss if I can use his printing press, I'm sure he'll let me he's pretty awseome! Or maybe I'll have my own by then who knows!
My T-Shirt Reunion entry suggestion:
Crook Family Reunion
2007
What do you think?
Post a Comment
<< Home