two things
I asked Shannon to clarify the evidence of Grandma's broken back. She said that it happened a very long time ago. There is just remaining evidence of one. Grandma is feeling more comfortable now due to pain medication. They did a bone scan yesterday and are looking for reasons for her pain due to bone disease, etc.
I just ask God to be merciful to her, whatever the outcome. And, yes, it looks like I have been having too many hospital visits too.
NATE - Franklin Middle School just hired a new English teacher because our previous one had to resign. Our new teacher said he went to school with you. His name is Phillip Whitworth. It is really interesting how I am running into some of my children's old friends who are now professionals working in Pocatello. Pretty cool.

5 Comments:
"had to resign" sounds ominous.
He was from Canada and his work visa was not in order. He can only work at the university but not in public schools.
It is really too bad. He was a great teacher and a nice guy.
Well, we gotta protect our borders...
You know Scott, I understand they want to build a wall along the U.S. border to keep the illegals out. That will reduce the drug trafficing from Sosuth America. All the Arizona senatorial candidates are preaching tighter border security. I guess I just don't understand why Arizona cares...we don't share a border with Canada.
That is New York's major downfall. If I hear one more illegal farmworker or domestic servant say "aboot" or end a sentance with "don' cha know", I might have to start shooting. On the bright side, they work for $100 Canadian/day, which is about $1.18 US.
Post a Comment
<< Home