A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Triston's baptism

We just wanted to share some pictures with you from Triston's baptism. It was a very special day. He was the only kid in the stake to get baptized so it was small and intimate plus he got to choose his speakers who spoke directly to him. Triston was so excited as were the rest of us. Nate said that when they were changing after his baptism Triston said "I can't believe I am finally baptized after all of these years!". :-) I can't believe it either. He is such a good kid.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rabecca said...

That is just so cute, Its amazing how life catches up to you. I remember when I got baptized, ~~sigh~~ time flys :(

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute kids. And a special congrats to Triston on his baptism. Hope you gave him a good scrubbing while he was dunked, Nate.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

What a special day. I wonder if everyone knows that Triston was baptized on his birthday. So was Scott....

The kids look so happy and well. Thanks for the pics.

Oh, Nate, you look great too. Why is it that we never get to see pictures of Jyll?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Jyll said...

It's because I am the only one that takes pictures around here. Besides the kids and Nate are much cuter. :-)

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home