A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Haircuts

Here are two pictures from yesterday. It's Talia's first "real" haircut. Sophie's an old pro at it, though...




Cute, and so serene, right? Not really.

The haircuts turned out horribly and we ended up wasting $30, since I had to fix them myself when we got home. I won't even bother to go into the hassle that lead up to the haircut, other than to say that when we got to my hair salon, they had no record that I'd ever called, and we ultimately ended up getting their hair cut nearly 1.5 hours later at a different salon, by a random hair dresser. Hence, the bad haircuts.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Hey Nikki will you give me $30, and cut my hair?

1:20 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Even a bad haircut can't make these two cuties look bad.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Rabecca said...

Bummer!! You should hear mine, lorraines, and her sisters experience of getting pedicures and manicures. now thats a good story. :) Lets just say if you want a good one dont go to the school salons.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

Save a couple of bucks and shave their heads. All the gypsie girls in Bulgarian orphanages did it and it looked...orphany. Not only do you save money and hair-care time, but it also greatly reduces the risk of getting lice...always a concern.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I agree with Nate. After several bad haircuts, I decided I would cut my own hair and just give myself bad haircuts instead of paying for them. I'll bring the hair clippers I use on myself and give everybody a missionary/military haircut. I've gotten pretty good at it over the years.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home