"What's it going to do? Nibble me bum?" I bought Monty Python and the Holy Grail at a Fred Meyer in Florence (Oregon, not Italy) yesterday and watched it today after I got back from the shooting range. It included a free ticket to the DaVinci Code movie when it comes out. We have superb taste in movies.
6 Comments:
http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/python/Sounds/HolyGrail.wav/mercy.wav
http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/python/Sounds/HolyGrail.wav/warned1.wav
You may have to cut and paste these links, but they are worth it
OK. They're worth it.
He had large fangs like this "vv"
"What's it going to do? Nibble me bum?"
I bought Monty Python and the Holy Grail at a Fred Meyer in Florence (Oregon, not Italy) yesterday and watched it today after I got back from the shooting range.
It included a free ticket to the DaVinci Code movie when it comes out.
We have superb taste in movies.
Post a Comment
<< Home