reservations
I would be willing to make all of the hotel reservations in Logan for Sat. night, July 14. I would reserve them using my credit card, then each of you could pay the hotel upon your arrival and then they wouldn't charge my credit card....unless you didn't show up and pay. That way, I could ask for adjoining rooms; rooms on the same floor...etc. I would make reservations at the Best Western Baugh in Logan. How does that sound? Check the website for prices, etc.
It looks like Lee and I, Brad and Rabecca will be the only ones in Logan on Friday. Everyone else will arrive on Sat.
If you want me to make the reservations, let me know what you want me to reserve in the way of double beds, queen beds, rollaways, cribs....and I will take care of it next week.
Eric - shall I reserve a room for you or do you want to play it by ear?

3 Comments:
Hey! that place is only two blocks away from where Rabecca works. Of course everything is two blocks away, or in walking distance around here.
Lorraine, I'd looked at the site earlier and found that my AAA membership will get us a room at a discount and was planning to book a room based on that rate. But I just checked back to see exactly what the savings was, and it turns out it's just $4. I suppose I could give up the $4 savings in the name of convenience! But, just this once;)
We would like a non-smoking room, two king beds, with fridge and microwave, if possible. (The price appears to the be the same regardless of whether you get a fridge and micro or not). It should be around $100 for Sat. night.
If you could book it for us, that'd be great... Thanks!
I think we will want a non smoking, double queen bed room. If there is no extra charge a rollaway would be nice, but if it costs more then we will live without it. We have the pack and play so we won't need a crib. If it is going to be more than about $100.00 could you let me know beforehand. Thanks for doing this.
Post a Comment
<< Home