The Crook family blog.
posted by Brad @ 5:30 AM
It makes so much sense to go mobile. I wish Lee would agree to it. I have suggested it more than once.Thanks for the #s.
You guys are brave pioneers!I've always been sort of nervous to drop our land line. So, we've got a basic land line and cell phones that I write off as a business expense since they are primarily used for my business. We also use our cell phones for long distance calls.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
It makes so much sense to go mobile. I wish Lee would agree to it. I have suggested it more than once.
Thanks for the #s.
You guys are brave pioneers!
I've always been sort of nervous to drop our land line. So, we've got a basic land line and cell phones that I write off as a business expense since they are primarily used for my business.
We also use our cell phones for long distance calls.
Post a Comment
<< Home