A Bunch of Crooks

The Crook family blog.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Knock Knock joke

So I'm laying in bed this morning. It is a little before 7 am. Sophie is laying in her bed, and Talia is playing in her crib. I hear this: a knock knock joke as interpreted by Sophie (S) and Talia (T).

S: Knock Knock
T: Yah?
S: Knock Knock
T: Yah?
S: Knock Knock
T: Yah?
S: .....who's there?
T: Talia!
S: Talia who?
T: .....mmmmeeeeee!!!

When you are half asleep and hear something like this... Another begining to another day of having a 4 year old and a 2 year old invading my space, I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Great knock knock joke. Kids can be so funny.

I hope this invasion of your space is as bad as it ever gets for you....

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home